Mode of Operation:
• Automated testing and data collection
• Standard “OKX” Test to Check Receptacle Wiring Polarity
• Isolated Power Wiring
• Line Voltage
• Phase Relationship Between Receptacles
• Neutral to Ground Voltage
• Neutral to Ground Resistance
• Ground to Ground Voltage
• Ground to Ground Resistance
• Contact Tension (Gripping Force) of Hot, Neutral and Ground Prongs
• In Use: Analyzer and Test Probe – Approx. 4 lbs.
• In Use: Analyzer, Test Probe and Reference Cord – Approx. 5 lbs.
• n Storage: Analyzer, Test Probe and Reference Cord – Approx. 13 lbs.
• Analyzer: 9″ W x 2 ¾” H x 7 ½” D
• Storage Case: 18″ W x 5 ½” H x 14″ D
• In Use with Reference Cord: Line Voltage –115VAC, Frequency – 60Hz
• In Use without Reference Cord: Rechargeable Battery – Approx. 10 hrs. of operation per charge
The data shows the results for each receptacle, along with any notes and the receptacle’s STATUS. As you will see, the reports provide all of the test results in an easy to read format that is recognized by The Joint Commission.
Mode of Operation: Samsung Galaxy Tab 31 for Android™ via Bluetooth
Outlet Tested: Oxygen, Medical Air, Nitrous Oxide, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, Vacuum, WAGD (Waste Anesthetic Gas Disposal)
Tests Performed: Expected/Detected Gas, Static Pressure, Flow Test, Pressure Drop, Gas Concentration,
Transient Flow Test for Critical Care Areas
Pressure Flow: Maximum Static Pressure: 220 PSIG
Maximum Flow Rate: 180 LPM
Weight: In Use: 5lbs
In Storage: 14lbs