Product # B4000: Bed System Measurement Device
Cone and Cylinder Tool
The Cone and Cylinder Tool are used together for testing Zone 4 or easily detach to allow use
of the Cone only for testing Zones 1-3.
- The diameter of the large end of the cone is the width of a small adult head or
120 mm (4.725 inches).
- The diameter of the cylinder is the size of a small adult neck or 60 mm (2.362 inches).
- The cone and cylinder together is the weight of a small adult head and neck or 15 lbs.
- Easy to read red and green zones on the cylinder section determining pass or fail.
- Easy to read lines on the cone to measure mattress compression.
- A safety strap to prevent the device from falling to the floor.
- Attachment ring for spring scale.
The scale is used to apply 12 lbs. of force to the cone for testing Zones 1 and 2.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- A hook used to connect the scale to the Cone Tool.