Awards & Honors
• 2012 Presidential "E" Award For excellence in exporting | View PDF
• 2011 “Most Innovative Booth” at the Family Medicine Forum of The College of Family Physicians of Canada | View PDF
• 2008 Quality Leadership 100 List
• 2007 Governor's "E" Award For excellence in exporting
• 2005 Gold Winner - Medical Design Excellence Awards for The Lighted Ear Curette
• 2003 Governor's "E" Award For excellence in exporting
• 2002 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year
Bionix President Drew Milligan (left) and Vice President Jim Huttner (right) receiving the
Presidential “E” Award for Exports from U.S. Department of Commerce Secretary John Bryson
(center) at the White House in Washington, D.C
Award presentation for “Most Innovative Booth” at FMF.
Bionix President Drew Milligan (center) receiving the 2007 Governor's Export Award.
Pictured with him is Governor Ted Strickland and Lt. Governor Lee Fisher.