Bionix HP Knee
The Swanson designed Bionix HP Knee is a high performance, smooth-action,
single axis knee joint. The knee frame pivots on precision roller bearings,
and is constructed of high strength, lightweight aircraft grade aluminum. The HP
Knee works with the CaTech Short Phase or CaStance Hydraulic unit which is
easily accessible with this unique frame geometry. The Bionix HP Knee is
designed with a four-bolt pattern for various adapters. It may also be directly
bolted to a socket attachment block to minimize the thigh length.
Features & Benefits of the Bionix HP Knee:
- High performance frame design for medium
to high activity levels.
- ISO tested frame up to 300 lbs.
- Low maintenance design eliminates
side- to-side movement and unit noise.
- Light weight frame is only 350 grams
- Designed for use with the CaTech Swing
Phase or the CaStance Hydraulic Unit.
- Three year Limited Warranty provides guaranteed performance.